Setting Up Your Weight Scale
If you received a wireless scale in your Mommy Kit, you're ready to take your first reading! Your scale has already been set up – batteries and all – so there’s no need for you to do anything other than step on it.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when using your scale:
1. Make sure your scale is on a hard, flat surface. Using the scale on carpet or uneven flooring will lead to inaccurate measurements.
2. Our scales rely on cellular connectivity to transmit your readings over to the Babyscripts app. Make sure your scale is in an area that typically gets good cell reception.
3. Step on the scale and stand still until your reading displays on the screen.
4. Step off and wait for the scale to transmit your reading to the Babyscripts app. You should see red dashes going around in a circle--this indicates that your reading is in the process of transferring.
5. Upon successful transmission, the flashing red dashes will turn into a solid red box. The scale will turn off automatically.
6. Then, head over to the Babyscripts app to confirm that your weight was transferred to your weight chart. To view your weight chart, go to the Babyscripts main menu and select My Health and Weight.
Have more questions about your scale works? Check out this resource for commonly-asked-questions about our scale.
If you have additional questions, we'd love to hear from you!
844.692.2297 | email@example.com