Setting Up Your Blood Pressure Monitor - iOS
Have an iPhone? Watch our short video or follow the steps below to set up your blood pressure monitor:
- First things first - make sure that your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are both turned on.
- Head to the Babyscripts app, navigate to My Health and select Blood Pressure.
- From there, tap the Take Blood Pressure button at the top of the screen and follow in-app instructions to pair up your monitor!
- To pair your device via Bluetooth, press and hold the START button on the blood pressure monitor until you see the letters PR on the screen of the monitor. You'll see arrows flashing on the screen. This indicates that your phone is trying to pair to the device. Note: If you're pairing for the first time, you will need allow access for your phone to pair to the device. If a message pops up asking for permission to pair, make sure you select "Allow" or "Pair."
- After it successfully pairs, touch to continue on to the next screen.
- Secure the sleeve on your upper arm.
- Make sure you're comfortably seated with your arm resting on an even surface.
- Once the sleeve is on your arm and you're ready to take a reading, press the START button on the blood pressure monitor. The sleeve will start to inflate momentarily. After you see the reading on the screen of the monitor, wait a few seconds for the pink button to light up. Tap View Reading to see your reading in the app.
- Lastly, tap See Your Progress to confirm we received your reading and to track your measurements.
- You're done! Return to the app every week to take your measurements and check out what your health care team has in store for you!
If you have additional questions, we'd love to hear from you!
844.692.2297 | firstname.lastname@example.org