How to Check Your BP Manually From Home
If you have been instructed by your provider to monitor your blood pressure from home during this time, please read below for instructions on how to take your blood pressure and enter it into the Babyscripts app.
1. Obtain a blood pressure monitor.
Whether you are getting a BP monitor through your provider, or are purchasing one to use, you will need an upper-arm blood pressure monitor to remotely check your BP at home.
If you are purchasing your own BP monitor:
- Click here to determine what BP cuff size you'll need.
- Click here for a list of recommended BP monitors for purchase.
2. Take your blood pressure at least once a week.
Follow these best practices for taking your blood pressure at home.
3. Enter your BP reading in the Babyscripts app.
Once you have taken your blood pressure reading, enter your reading in the app. To do so:
- Visit the Main Menu > Health > Blood Pressure > Take Blood Pressure.
- You will then see a spot to manually enter in your BP reading (see image below).
- If you do not see a spot to manually enter in your reading, please email email@example.com.
4. Come back each week to enter a new BP reading in the app.
Each week (or more often if you’d like!) take a new blood pressure reading and enter it in the app, so your provider is kept up-to-date.
If you have any questions or concerns or run into any technical issues, please contact Babyscripts Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 692-2297.