Error Message on Your Weight Scale
While readings should only take a few seconds up to a minute to transfer over to your app, sometimes it can take several minutes or even longer. Depending on cellular connectivity in your home, you may encounter a couple error messages. What do they mean?
Er-4 CELL: Er-4 indicates that your scale is having trouble transmitting your data through your cellular network.
Er-5 CONN: Er-5 indicates that your scale is having trouble transmitting your data through your cellular network.
Here are a few things to try if you are receiving either of these error messages:
- Move your scale near a window or to a room with better cell reception
- Our scales rely on a cellular network, rather than Wi-Fi, to transmit your readings to the Babyscripts app. If you know that cell reception is typically bad around your area, please contact Babyscripts support and we're happy to work with you to find a solution!
- Check your weight three times in a row, to see if you are able to get a reading
While readings should only take a few seconds up to a minute to transfer over to your app, sometimes it can take several minutes or even longer.
- If your scale cannot find a reliable network, it will locally store your weight readings until there’s good enough reception for it to try again.
- Once you see your weight reading and a solid red box on the screen of the scale, that means your data was successfully stored and submitted.
- If you notice this happening but don't see your weight readings in the app immediately, please check the Weight section in your app at a later time to make sure you see your readings there.
If you don't see your weight readings in your Babyscripts app after about a day or so, or if you continuously receive an error message, please contact Babyscripts Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 692-2297.
If you have additional questions, we'd love to hear from you!
844.692.2297 | email@example.com